Friday, July 21, 2006

Atlanta Bound!



<- Me and dad, somewhere in Vermont, on a cycling trip through the Green mountains!

Sadly, I have decided to leave the lovely gulf coast, and am heading back to traffic, high cost of living, but oh-so-enjoyable HotLanta. I take the LSAT (yikes!) on the 30th of September, and will start law school the following fall.

The projects on the coast are wrapping up (elevator is almost done!!) and I am selling off real estate as fast as i can.

Many thanks to Waldo, Metro-Z and Keith for hosting me for the time being, and anyone with a home for sale - email me please!
Several projects for the week include a fence, a stone patio, and getting the last piece of land up for lease. Can't wait!

Oh, and if you are visiting this site from craigslist.org, please have a look around and feel free to call me with any questions or concerns, just not this weekend - i have gone to ride my bike in north MS, where mercifully, my phone does not get service. My cell phone is 228.366.0240, and NO, you cannot leave me a message. I hate voicemail, but I do return calls. Also, you can use the link in the sidebar to send me an email.

Also, many thanks for Margie Benton's comment - I had no idea my contact info wasn't available. Too much sawdust. Anyway, THANKS!, and email me back about your condo!

No comments: